RSS Feed
TOP

My Thought 4 the Day

There are always time that we need a boost in life and we go around browsing at book stores available near us looking for “Self Improvement” books on the bookshelves which are now aplenty. Most bookstores have now special shelves marked for such books and it makes browsing a lot easier though not on the pocket. There are also times when we look for memoirs or autobiographies of personalities to read and hopefully emulate their successful life. A strong believer that learning is a lifelong process that never ends until the last breath of air, I too picks up the habit of reading whatever that I could lay my hands on. And as mentioned above, I too go around looking for self improvement books and memoirs when I'm in a bookstore (off and on} with the hope of improving myself and to be a better person. But lately, since blogging and the availability of resources, I generally tend to browse the websites for such related topics. Hence, the reason why I put the widget “Words of Wisdom” in my blog to keep on reminding me of things that I could easily follow to further improve myself in this competitive world besides primarily aimed at making me a better person.


read further.......
[]

I will thus pick up certain phrase from the “Words of Wisdom” and share my thoughts and hope that it would be beneficial to all. My choice for the day is “Living successfully means pursuing your goals”. It is very important to have goals in life in order for one to be truly successful in life. The goals should never be carved in stone because we will have to constantly revise it with whatever obstacles that we faced towards reaching the final destinations. Besides that, as we progress and move into the different phases/stages in life, our outlook/goals/expectation will definitely also change. The goals one set upon graduation would definitely change or transform into something else pending the first job that one landed for example. Worst still if one were to fail to land a job. But that should not prevent us towards finding alternatives that could still lead us towards success and happiness. I have come across friends and colleagues that are successful in their career but miserable in life because of mismatch of goals. Their career path just does not match their own personal goals due to various reasons such as outstanding financial obligations, family commitment, and thousand and one other reasons. In such instances, one would have to reconcile and readjust accordingly so as one could achieve continued happiness as well as success in life. Never ever give up in life!

That’s my take on the subject of “Living successfully means pursuing your goals” in brief
.


Subscribe



0 comments: