RSS Feed
TOP

Kimo & Moki




Kimo & Moki – the two cats that I have. Kimo is now about 8 months while Moki is just 5 months. As mentioned in my blog in March, I got Kimo from a Syrian lady while Moki was brought to the house by my house helper after finding her in the street injured. Both are getting along fine now and very playful though at the initial stage Kimo find difficulty in accepting Moki into the house. Kimo and Moki are of different breed as could be clearly seen from the accompanying pictures. Kimo is more like Garfield, the adorable cat in the movies. Moki is more lean and slender in body shape but I am not certain of her breed.


read further.......
[-]


Both are litter trained and now enjoyed playing in the garden trying to catch the birds flying around the house but both will come into the house to do their ”business”. To date two vases that I got while serving in Japan has been broken by either one of them during their running around in the house.







Subscribe



0 comments: